[Tinyos-help] Collection Packet Format

Varun Jain varun at spiderbox.com.au
Sun Feb 8 15:32:15 PST 2009

Hi Alireza,

IF you use the Listen tool, then you can see all the bits defined
according to the structure defined in the following archived mail.

http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2007-July/0265
37.html

The above link explains everything as to how the incoming CTP packet can
be decoded when it is sent to a Serial port.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Varun Jain