[Tinyos-help] Deluge T2 dissemination problem on XubunTOS-2.1.0

Razvan Musaloiu-E. razvanm at cs.jhu.edu
Fri Feb 6 00:57:46 PST 2009

Hi!

Sorry for delay, I just noticed this thread.

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Mehmet Akif Antepli wrote:

> Hi Bai,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I flaged TelosB with Light_Base_Station since i want to ping TelosB,
> also. Therefore, i included this "CFLAGS+=DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION"
> in the 2nd step.

It's not a mistake to use -DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION without any errors.
I never test the cross-platform operation of Deluge T2 but I'll do it
tomorrow.

Btw: make sure you don't forget the '-' in 'CFLAGS=-DDELUGE_BASESTATION'
and 'CFLAGS+=-DDELUGE_LIGHT_BASESTATION'. I presume it was a typo in your