[Tinyos-help] RadioTimeStamping Interface
ik.tinyos at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 5 02:31:14 PST 2009
I'm studying RadioTimeStamping interface. I've found that the
CC2420Transmit.modify() can be used to put the current time when the SFD is
received or transmitted. The modify command takes 3 attributes as shown
* Modify the contents of a packet. This command can only be used
* when an SFD capture event for the sending packet is signalled.
* @param offset in the message to start modifying.
* @param buf to data to write
* @param len of bytes to write
* @return SUCCESS if the request was accepted, FAIL otherwise.
async command error_t modify( uint8_t offset, uint8_t* buf, uint8_t len );
I'm wondering if I need to get the local time (by calling LocalTime.get())
and used it as the 2nd attribute.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tinyos-help