[Tinyos-help] Using TinyOS with Avr controller

Eric Decker cire831 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:36:51 PST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:54 AM, rajvir singh
<rajvir.singh at chitkara.edu.in>wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to develop tinyOS applications for avr controller. Can i use my own
> hardware instead of using mica motes etc. Hoping for a generous reply

what would a generous reply look like?

Of course you can develop TinyOS applications for the AVR controller with
your own hardware.  Read the Porting to new platforms document at
docs.tinyos.net.  It discusses what needs to happen.

You just have to figure it out.  Or you can pay someone to figure it out for

Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher
Autonomous Systems Lab
Jack Baskin School of Engineering