[Tinyos-help] How to write MORE data to internal flash of msp430

ARK ark at bme.tw
Thu Feb 28 08:21:40 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have a question about how to write data to internal flash of msp430 in TinyOS-1.x or 2.x(using tmote sky platform).
Because I want to record data(about 7500 byte, and get from ADC) to do some process.
I need to transmit this data with wireless transmission, but the external Flash is using the same SPI with CC2420.
So I can't use the external Flash memory to record my data.

I think maybe I can using internal flash to record my data.
I have saw there is a component called "InternalflashC", but it says "the valid address range is 0x1000 - 0x107E".
Does anyone know how to write/read more data to internal flash?

Regards.