[Tinyos-help] lost packets and nss file

funofnet Funofnet funofnet at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 29 02:59:29 PST 2008

Hi every body,
I don't now if my question has been asked before but I urgently want to know the answer.
When I ran surge application, the DBG route didn't show me lost packet as it is viewed bellow:
3: MultiHopLEPSM: Updating Nbr 4. ExpTotl = 5, rcvd= 43, missed = 0
3: MultiHopLEPSM: Updating Nbr 1. ExpTotl = 5, rcvd= 43, missed = 0
3: MultiHopLEPSM: Updating Nbr 0. ExpTotl = 5, rcvd= 4, missed = 0
3: MultiHopLEPSM: Updating Nbr 2. ExpTotl = 5, rcvd= 41, missed = 0
Always (zero).

In addition, although I defined .nss file like this:
0:1:0.555
0:4:1
1:2:0.666
1:3:1
2:3:1
2:0:1
3:4:0.750
4:0:0.250
4:1:1

my topology showed me only connections between Node N° 0 and others (neither links between 1 and 3 nor 1 and 2 etc...)
I will be very grateful if you answer very soon
Thanks a lot.