[Tinyos-help] TOSSIM issue: ACK and Channel Listening

Pengjun Pan ppan at cs.utsa.edu
Thu Feb 28 08:50:40 PST 2008

Hi All,

I am still looking for the reason of large packet loss in TOSSIM for weeks. Currently, I am focusing on the sending simulation rather than the background noise. Does anybody know whether a mote will "listen" to the channel before it sends a packet out? Also, I have noticed that there is a machnism of ACK. Nowever, it seems to have no way to enable it. Could you please tell me how to enable it? Thanks in advance.

Pengjun