[Tinyos-help] Moteview Help

Giri Baleri mbaleri at xbow.com
Thu Feb 28 08:22:44 PST 2008

MoteView 1.0 is very old with known bugs and older version of Postgres.
We suggest that you try the latest 2.0.F from the link below.
http://www.xbow.com/Support/Support_files/MoteView_2.0.F_Setup.zip

This offers better features/functionality, newer XMesh apps and newer
version of Postgres database.

Giri