[Tinyos-help] Moteview Help

Leong Wai Yie, Dr wyleong at SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg
Mon Feb 25 19:20:30 PST 2008

Hi,

I am using Moteview 1.0, I couldn't connect to the demo database. Can you help me?

ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
Error: Opening database connection
ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

$ startdb

Starting PostgreSQL.

rm: cannot remove `/pgdata/postmaster.pid': No such file or directory

/usr/bin/pg_ctl: cannot create /pgdata/logfile: directory nonexistent

postmaster successfully started

Waiting for database server to start up.

psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory

Thank you

Cheers

Wai Yie