[Tinyos-help] AVR GCC compiler problems

José Moyano josehmoyano at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 27 12:11:23 PST 2008

Yes, you are right. If so many people is using this compiler, must be my error. I try hardcoding, and the error continues. Maybe an optimization problem? I'm using -o0 (no optimization).
One more thing: Does C support coercion? Theoretically, I don't need casting for my example. Or, at least, the compiler must throw a warning or something. Do you use casting for all your 32-bit statements?
I've used casting for the comparison (mask != CAN_DEFAULT_MASK) but the error continues.
Another clue: The error happens only when there are few sentences betweens two (or more) calls to the routine. If I wait some time for the second call, it works fine. However, as you can see in the code, the routine doesn't need clock cycles to be called again.

Thanks.