[Tinyos-help] Re: Temperature Reading from Oscilloscope

Ittipong Khemapech ik.tinyos at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:22:53 PST 2008

Hi,

After being through the code in OscilloscopeC.nc, I've found that 65535 is
set by the Read.readDone() event in case of unsuccessful data read.

My current guess in that I might not activate the temp sensor correctly.

Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
Ittipong

PS

I also change OscilloscopeC.Read -> Sensor to OscilloscopeC.Read ->
TSensor.Temperature