[Tinyos-help] Re: Temperature Reading from Oscilloscope

Ittipong Khemapech ik.tinyos at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:22:53 PST 2008

After being through the code in OscilloscopeC.nc, I've found that 65535 is
set by the Read.readDone() event in case of unsuccessful data read.

My current guess in that I might not activate the temp sensor correctly.

Please give me some suggestions.

I also change OscilloscopeC.Read -> Sensor to OscilloscopeC.Read ->