[Tinyos-help] Over-the-Air-Programming

Giri Baleri mbaleri at xbow.com
Wed Feb 27 08:30:27 PST 2008

"There is no response from the base station" means the MoteConfig has
not been able to receive heartbeat messages from the base station.
Several questions:
1. Which MIB board are you using and what COM port is assigned to it?
2. Are you using any USB-Serial adapter?
3. Which application did you program into the base station Mote? (one
that is attached to the MIB board)?
4. Before attempting to OTAP, were you able to receive/view data in
MoteView from the remote Motes and verify communication?

Regards,
Giri