[Tinyos-help] cricket

prashan wanigasekara prashw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:34:18 PST 2008

Hey Sarfraz,

Thanks so much for your help. I am using tinyos-1.x now for cricket.

I tried what was said in the
http://rvsn.csail.mit.edu/netloc/software/README . I installed properly but
when I go to the directory  tos/apps/CricketRobustLoc/ and type make cricket
I get the following error.

prashan at lappro:~/Desktop/cricket/tos/apps/CricketRobustLoc$ make cricket
    compiling Cricket to a cricket binary
ncc -o build/cricket/main.exe -Os -board=micasb -target=cricket
-DTOSH_DATA_LENGTH=140 -Wl,-u,vfprintf -lprintf_flt  -Wall -Wshadow
-DDEF_TOS_AM_GROUP=0x7d -Wnesc-all -finline-limit=100000
-fnesc-cfile=build/cricket/app.c  Cricket.nc -lm
In file included from Cricket.nc:28:
In component `CricketM':
CricketM.nc: In function `RadioReceiveCoord.byte':
CricketM.nc:395: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
/tmp/ccthkzFe.o(.text+0x51fc): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `TOSH_sleep'
make: *** [build/cricket/main.exe] Error 1
prashan at lappro:~/Desktop/cricket/tos/apps/CricketRobustLoc$

It seems that the .nc files in the folder doesnt compile. Has anybody tried
this out and found the same error?.....

I would greatly appreciate your help and thanx again Sarfraz.

prashan