[Tinyos-help] Regarding MDA300CA

Coalton Bennett cb322 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 26 14:29:48 PST 2008

I have, since my last post--"Regarding ADC"--on February 21st, tried
other channels available on the ADC, however this hasn't solved the
problem. If anyone is proficient with TinyOS and could take a look at
my code I would greatly appreciate it. I am getting samples from the
MDA300CA but they are always the exact same values. The setup is the
same as the one presented in my previous post. Are there any specific
instructions that I need to follow, or should consider, when
connecting my circuit to the MDA300CA? As was stated in the previous
post it is just a 1.5V AA battery which I have connected to the
MDA300CA so it should be reading a constant value, but for some reason
it isn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need results...and
fast. Thanks in advanced all.

C.B.