[Tinyos-help] implementation of Directed Diffusion Protocol

fatima zohra misszola at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:27:18 PST 2008

> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:49:46 -0800> From: gnawali at usc.edu> To: misszola at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] implementation of Directed Diffusion Protocol> CC: tinyos-help at millennium.berkeley.edu> > On Feb 17, 2008 1:03 PM, fatima zohra <misszola at hotmail.com> wrote:> >> > hello every one,> > i am here to ask you if there is any existing implementation of the> > Directed Diffusion Protocol (it's a protocol for data dissemintion in> > wireless sensor networks which uses gradients). i am looking for any> > existing code in TinyOS.> > if anyone can help me to find it, i'll be so grateful.> > Best Regards.> >> >> >> > LaMisse> > You can look at:> http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/tinyos/tinyos-1.x/contrib/tinydiff/> > for TinyOS 1.x TinyDiffusion implementation.> > - om_p

thanks for the link,
i found the implementation, but there i a couple of problem:
1st: i found a "modified" version od Directed Diffusion protocol (DD) which is one push phase. actually, i am looking for the original one , the first one : two push diffusion.
2nd: the link you gave to mespeak about CVS. having no idea about what it could be (even after some readings about it) i don't find the way to download the whole implementation protocol, unless, i open each directory/ sub_directory/....../file then look for the last version to download it (one by one).

so, do anyone know how to use this CVS feature? moreover, has anyone another code implementation for the DD protocol ?

your help will be kindly appreciated.

Best Regards.