[Tinyos-help] serialforwarder

subhash nemani subhashnemani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:12:27 PST 2008

this is the code i have attached,what should i send to establish data
exchange and where to send?????

when i run this program SF gui is showing number of clients is "1" but there
is no data transfer from the server

 plzzzz show me a way to fix this problem

if execute telnet localhost 9001

i got T! and nothing else

/*************************************************************************************************************************************/

import java.io.*;

import java.net.*;

class client{

public static void main(String args[])

{

try

{

BufferedReader stdin = new BufferedReader(

new InputStreamReader(System.in));

System.out.println("enter dest host:");

String hostname = stdin.readLine();

Socket s = new Socket (hostname,9001);

System.out.println("connected to:"+s.getInetAddress());

System.out.println("local port:"+s.getLocalPort());

System.out.println("remote port:"+s.getPort());

BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(

new InputStreamReader(s.getInputStream()));

System.out.println();

while(true){

String str = in.readLine();

System.out.println(str);