[Tinyos-help] Temperature Reading from Oscilloscope

Ittipong Khemapech ik.tinyos at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:53:27 PST 2008

Dear all,

I have modified the Oscilloscope to get only temperature reading. In the
configuration of OscilloscopeAppC, I put

new SensirionSht11C() as TSensor in and take new DemoSensorC() as Sensorout.

The other things are kept unchanged. When I run the SerialForwarder, I've
always got 65535 for the readings.

I have no clue what the 65535 means. Any suggestions would be great and
thankful.

I'm using TinyOS 2.x, Tmote Invent (as sensor), Tmote Sky (as base station),
Windows XP & cygwin.

Best wishes,
Ittipong