[Tinyos-help] help

funofnet Funofnet funofnet at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 25 14:16:13 PST 2008

Hi,
I am a beginner with tossim and tinyos(1.x) and I have several questions:
1. how can I know if I had the complete version of tinyos or not.
2. I want to test surge exemple but when I activated Surgelistner java net.tinyos.surge.MainClass 125 I don't see the topology of my network (are there some commands messing ?).
3. How can I exploit the results of tossim
4. Are there something which help me in choosing tinyos components?
5. I will be very thankful if you reply me very soon.
Thanks a lot
                                                                                                                funofnet