[Tinyos-help] Communication TOSSIM with one block of radio

joan.cesaribohigas at epfl.ch joan.cesaribohigas at epfl.ch
Mon Feb 25 02:16:49 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm new in TinyOS and TOSSIM. I'm trying to implement a radio model
for TOSSIM simulator. Concretly, radio model nrf2401. In TOSSIM for
TinyOS 2.0 only the packet model for the simulations is implemented, I
think.

Someone can help me and tell me how TOSSIM core can communicates with
radio models. I know that it's is posible, but I don't know how do it.

Any information will be very well received, some file at that to look
to be orientated, some list of instructions to communicate with the
core, or some type of protocol to continuing for this purpose...

If somebody can help me, I will be really grateful. Thanks in advance,

Joan