[Tinyos-help] tos-check-env error

Ari Chinna arichinna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:02:03 PST 2008

Hi i am a beginner to tinyos. I have installed tinyos-2.x and cygwin and
their directories are.

cygwin- "c:/cygwin..."
java- "c:/programfiles/java/jdk1.5.0_14..."

i linked them with this command in cygwin bash shell
*"ln -s /cygdrive/c/program files/java/jdk1.5.0_14/bin/javac /bin/javac"*

CLASSPATH variable i have also created "*C:\cygwin\opt\tinyos-
2.x\support\sdk\java\tinyos.jar;.;"*  Other variables i stored in a shell
file - tinyos.sh

when i type* $ tos-check-env*
i get the following warnings
WARNING: No java in current path
WARNING: No dot in current path
WARNING: tos-check-env could not find the 'dot' executable.

I have installed Graphviz-win v2.16 too. Kindly help. What is with the
current path. I am struggling for days to overcome this problem. *How can i
check the current PATH?* How can i check whether my installation is perfect.
Please help. Your response is welcome.
*What is that dot in current path?*