[Tinyos-help] error in running java program (SerialForwarder andTestSerial) in linux ubuntu

Janos Sallai sallai at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:20:50 PST 2008

Bayu,

First, you have some problems with your java installation. Although most of the tinyos java tools should work with gcj/CLASSPATH, you're better off with installing a Sun JDK or an IBM JDK. Also, make sure that the current directory is on the classpath, as well as the tinyos jar files.

Please see http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/install-tinyos.html for details.

Janos