[Tinyos-help] UniqueSend question

David Moss dmm at rincon.com
Mon Feb 25 07:45:19 PST 2008

UniqueSend is simply a layer inside of radio stacks, providing the "Send"
interface to layers above, and using the "Send as SubSend" interface to
connect to layers below.  Its purpose is to set a unique DSN (data sequence
number) byte in the packet's header on the way out.

There's a reference implementation of UniqueSendP in