[Tinyos-help] AMSend.SendDone not signalled

Murray, Ben Ben.Murray at thalesgroup.com
Mon Feb 25 01:04:30 PST 2008

You can try running BaseStation and net.tinyos.tools.Listen as detailed in
http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/lesson4.html to verify
nothing is being transmitted at all.

I assume you have Leds toggling or something on:
AMSend.send returning success
AMSend.sendDone returning SUCCESSFAIL.

inyos-help

the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.