[Tinyos-help] increase BaseStation baud rate

Ariel Mauricio Nunez Gomez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:31:10 PST 2008

Giovanni:

I did the process once using Boomerang (Moteiv's tinyos distribution).
 It was on their support section. Using the wayback machine on archive.org I
got the following link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20070702230725rn_1/www.moteiv.com/community/Moteiv_Community

(It takes a long time to load)

And now the direct link: