[tinyos-help] tinyos 2.0.2 and intel-mote2

Bor-rong Chen brchen at eecs.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 23 16:45:31 PST 2008

What kind of cable/programmer did you use to program imote2 from  your
host PC? Since you are running Linux, my experience is that you
have to load the binary by yourself through JTAG. TinyOS make system
supports xflash which is no longer available and runs only on Windows even
if you have a copy of it.

-Bor-rong