[Tinyos-help] AMSend.SendDone not signalled

Nicole Neureiter neureiter at crypto.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Feb 21 03:03:34 PST 2008

Hi all,

im new to TinyOS and nesCand encountered a problem with programming my motes.
Im trying
to get them to communicate but it seems that after sending a packet there is no
AMSend.SendDone signalled, also AMSend was a SUCCESS. Im getting no error
messages when compiling, so I don't know what could be wrong. I'm using mica
motes.
I have the same problem using Tossim, no compilation errors but after a Send
success no AMSend.SendDone is signaled, so there is also no receive.
Anyone got an idea?

Nic.