[Tinyos-help] TmoteSky - External Power Supply

Jose Araujo jose.araujo at fe.up.pt
Wed Feb 20 06:04:05 PST 2008

Hi Miriam,

I have solved this situation. We are using a USB connector plugged into a 5V
DC adapter. This USB connector is then connected to the USB plug in the
mote. This is a optimal solution for this I think. You don’t have to bother
about lots of hardware work neither interferences.

About the adc values, you should read the TEP 109 (Sensors and Sensor
Boards) and TEP 101 (ADCs). The most important is the 109 which helps you
implementing the ADC code. The other is for you to take experience and
knowledge about how the ADC works.

Best,

José

  _____