[Tinyos-help] tinyos-2.x "make micaz sim error"

Ari Chinna arichinna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:11:53 PST 2008

Hi. first of all i would like to thank this forum which renders help to all
who raise doubts. I am a beginner to tinyos-2.x. I have installed in cygwin.
when i type the following

$ cd /opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/Blink
$ make micaz sim

it says succesfully built maicz TOSSIM library.

but when i type
 $ cd /opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/RadioCountToLeds
$ make micaz sim

i get error like
mkdir -p build/micaz
javac RadioCountMsg.java
make: javac: command not found
make: ***[RadioCountMsg] Error 127

Note:
I have installed java properly. Also i have created a system variable named
CLASSPATH in Environmental variables and specified the value
"C:\cygwin\opt\tinyos-2.x\support\sdk\java\tinyos.jar;." (using right click
on "my computer" icon and "advanced" tab). I have stored other variables in
a separate shell script in cygwin in nano editor named tinyos.sh. But why do
i get such an error as above. Kindly reply. your response is appreciated