[Tinyos-help] BaseStation Modification to Read RSSI

Dimas Abreu Dutra d1ma5ad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:55:19 PST 2008

Hello,

I have done this to use in a localization problem. I am still working on a
tutorial to put in the tinyos wiki, as I said in this thread
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2008-February/030866.html
but I can send you the preliminary version. It is not commented but it can
help.

~Dimas~