[Tinyos-help] problem with xserve

Giri Baleri mbaleri at xbow.com
Wed Feb 20 08:13:43 PST 2008

Hi Soumya,
The problem is likely caused by the USB to Serial adapter... not all
USB-Serial adapters work reliably with different OS and PC makes.
We have seen cases with certain adapters where you can program the Mote,
but can't read data back. What is the make and model of your adapter?
I would suggest trying either direct PC serial connection or using a
MIB520 USB programming board.