[Tinyos-help] LPL syncronization

Murray, Ben Ben.Murray at thalesgroup.com
Wed Feb 20 05:47:45 PST 2008

as an aside... am I correct in thinking that
Radiotimestamping.transmittedSFD timestamps (or updates the timestamp field
for ) each successive LPL (re)transmission during the CC2420 "preamble"?

  async event void RadioTimeStamping.transmittedSFD(uint16_t time, message_t
*p_msg) {
    offset=time - (call PowerCycle.getLastWakeUp());
    call CC2420Transmit.modify( m_len -1 , (uint8_t * )&offset, 2 );
    t[6]=call Alarm.getNow();
  }

Cheers,
Ben

p.s. I wonder how the official devel offering of a timestamping interface is
coming along...?

the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged to
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research & Technology
(UK) Limited.