[Tinyos-help] LPL syncronization

Murray, Ben Ben.Murray at thalesgroup.com
Wed Feb 20 03:06:27 PST 2008

Hi

Am I correct in thinking your tinyos-2.x-contrib/ethz/snpk/tos/chips/cc2420/
setup is basically keeping a table of neighbour wake-up times for more
efficient unicasts rather than trying to align their wake-up times?

I have been looking at the /ethz/snpk contrib, and also found
ethz\snpk\tos\lib\net\TimeSync  which looks like it's trying to align clocks
(or at least the mote's view of a global clock) although it appears to
expect the nodes being physically arranged by ID? Sort of similar to FTSP
approach?

Regards,
Ben

***

***
> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of
> the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be
divulged to
> any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any
> expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the
> sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research &
Technology