[Tinyos-help] LPL syncronization

Roman Lim rlim at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 20 01:57:43 PST 2008

the sensor network platform kit (SNPK) has a synchronous LPL
implementation for CC2420.
you can download it at
http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/tinyos/tinyos-2.x-contrib/ethz/snpk/tos/chips/cc2420/
it is based on the most recent tos2 cc2420 radio stack
its actually developed for tmotes, micaz is not tested.

roman