[Tinyos-help] Re: Problem in Jni

David Henry david_henry_il at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 01:08:54 PST 2008

I've just had the same problem and manage to cobble up a fix.

1. Set up environment variables correctly in your .bashrc script
# TOSROOT MUST be defined before it is referenced
export TOSROOT=/opt/tinyos-2.x
export TOSDIR=$TOSROOT/tos
export MAKERULES=$TOSROOT/support/make/Makerules

export CP1=`cygpath -w $TOSROOT/support/sdk/java/tinyos.jar`
export CP2=`cygpath -w $TOSROOT/support/sdk/java`
export CLASSPATH="$CP1;$CP2;."

# add java javac paths to PATH variable
PATH=`/usr/bin/tos-locate-jre --java`:$PATH
PATH=`/usr/bin/tos-locate-jre --javac`:$PATH
export PATH2. Correct the tos-install-jni script.# find out where tos-install-jni is located
which tos-install-jni
# cd to that directory
cd /usr/bin
# make a copy of the original file then edit it
cp tos-install-jni tos-install-jni.orig
sed "s/Darwin/`uname`/" < tos-install-jni.orig > tos-install-jni
# finally, execute it
tos-install-jniThis works for me, hope it does for you as well!