[Tinyos-help] TinyOs 2.0.2 and MicaZ and MTS300 and Microphone

hamsatharini jeganathan hamsatharini at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 18:11:26 PST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use the ToneDetected() from tinyos 2 as well. It would be of a great help if you can share with me any responses you have had so far. I am trying to see if I can detect the tone. I tried using MicC.read but even when the buzzer is not making a beep and there's complete silence - it is reading the values. I got one response from the forum where it said that probably silence falls within a range of c5 to cf but that is not ideal either.

I am now trying to use the toneDetector. Please let me know if you have been successful.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Hamsa