[Tinyos-help] Stow Conflict with msp430

Shane Devertt Woolwine shane.woolwine at jhu.edu
Sat Feb 9 13:51:34 PST 2008

When I attempt to install the msp430 tools for Telos supprt using the
directions online at "http://klueska.doesntexist.com/installing_tinyos2.html
" I receive the following conflict error upon running the "sudo stow
msp430" command.

> stow: CONFLICT: /opt/local/stow/msp430/info/as.info vs. /opt/local/
> info/as.info

attempting to compile to telosb using make telosb in apps/blink
provides me with the following errors.

> msp430-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp0': No such file
> or directory
> <commandline>: failed to preprocess /opt/local/stow/nesc-1.2.9/lib/
> ncc/nesc_nx.h
> msp430-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp0': No such file
> or directory
> <commandline>: failed to preprocess /Users/shane/TinyOS/tinyos-2.x//
> tos/system/tos.h
> msp430-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp0': No such file
> or directory
> <commandline>: failed to preprocess /Users/shane/TinyOS/tinyos-2.x//
> tos/system/TinySchedulerC.nc
> <commandline>: Scheduler `TinySchedulerC' has no scheduling
> interface named `TaskBasic'
> msp430-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cpp0': No such file
> or directory
> <commandline>: failed to preprocess BlinkAppC.nc
> make: *** [exe0] Error 1

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?