[Tinyos-help] Acks in CC2420

Rodolfo de Paz Alberola rodolfo.te at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:02:09 PST 2008

Hi

I'm emulating acks in cc2420. For that, I wrote an application in
Tinyos-2.x. Well, when I have a SACK command strobe coming from the
CC2420 driver, the ack frame shoud be transmitted in the radio chip.

Then, when this is the case I tried to shut down the receiver and I
start up the transmitter, however there is no data in the txFIFO and a
underflow is produced, should be the txFIFO filled with the ack or is the
CC2420 radio chip which build the ack frame? Could you advise?

Thanks for your time

------
Rodo