[Tinyos-help] Basestation-Basestation communication

Bhavish Aggarwal bhavishaggarwal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:33:59 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to communicate between 2 basestations attached to the same
host computer. I bound a SerialForwarder to each Basestation. Now, I
ran TestSerial with one SerialForwarder as it's packet source and
net.tinyos.tools.Listen on the other SerialForwarder. While the
BaseStation sending packets over radio toggles the red LED (indicating
packets bridged from serial to radio), th other BaseStation doesn't
seem to receive anything. Is this because of a Group ID issue?

I am able to receive using net.tinyos.tools.Listen on a BaseStation
when the other mote is running BlinkToRadio (the BaseStation toggles
it's green LED, indicating transfer from radio to serial).

Any insights into this would be very helpful.

Thanks

Bhavish