[Tinyos-help] help-need information about NetProg

vbhatia at ksu.edu vbhatia at ksu.edu
Mon Feb 18 11:45:28 PST 2008

Hi all,

In the Deluge manual, it is specified that NetProg interface can be
extended to reprogram the nodes based on their nodeid. Can somebody
give me an insight on how to do that.

What comes to my mind is that we can include the NetProg interface in
the application itself and using a one shot timer, can call the
ProgImageAndReboot(imgnum) command giving as an argument the image
number of the image we want to reboot with. But then the timer would be
controlling and changing the application, not the user.

Is there a way where we can give a command from pc including image
number and nodeid to a particular node and after receiving the command,
invoke the ProgImageAndReboot(imgnum) command in the application

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks And Regards,