[Tinyos-help] CC2420 Address Recognition

Rodolfo de Paz Alberola rodolfo.te at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:47:58 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am emulating CC2420 radio chip and testing that with tinyos-2.x. Well
,when dealing with address recognition I don't know how to get access to MAC
PIB attributes (macPANId and macShortAddress) to accomplish the requirements
listed in the data sheet. I don't find them neither in any of the registers
nor in the packet. Are this requirements already accomplished by the tinyos
CC2420 driver? What did I overlook? Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

--------
Rodo