[Tinyos-help] Running RssiSample.class and SerialFowarder in Tiny0s2.x

Xavier Orduña xavier.orduna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 03:50:43 PST 2008

You can run sf in a separate shell window using for example:

sf -comm serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:tmote -no-gui

then you can connect any amount of applications to this sf using for
example:

java RssiSample -comm sf at 192.168.0.2:10002 (take care of ":").

You can use always the Listen or ListenRaw applications (written in java and
located in the tinyos.jar) to check wether the serial port is receiving
information, just type:

java net.tinyos.tools.Listen -comm serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:tmote

(remember to change tmote sets for micaz ones)

Xavi

On Feb 15, 2008 7:53 PM, Hardik Mehta <stallion1018 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i am trying to run the application 'RssiSample.class' in Tinyos2.x using
> the command :
> $ java RssiSample -comm network at 192.168.0.2@10002
> However, all i receive is
> network at 192.168.0.2@10002 : resynchronizing
> then, it just process for infinite time.
> can somebody tell me what is the right procedure to check whether
> RssiSample has been compiled on the micaz mote and is working fine ?
>
> also, how do we run SerialForwarder in TinyOS 2.X ? do we have to
> explicitly run it ? or just the command :
> $ Serial Forwarder should pop the simulator screen ?
>
> Thnaks

www.alcim.net
Buscant sempre nous reptes, alguna proposta?