[Tinyos-help] data packet losses

Kaan Tuna kaantuna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:49:59 PST 2008

Hi Phil,
I checked the group-id's, they were different.
Then i gave up, and i gave all the nearby networks the same group ID (as
written in my 2nd experiment), first i examined no packet losses, but after
i saw serious packet losses from some nodes, especially from root nodes of
networks, except one root.
How to solve this problem? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Best Regards.

Kaan