[Tinyos-help] Problems with TestSerial

Leena Ganguli lk_ganguli at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:55:56 PST 2008

I have tried removing the trailing slash as well, with the same error result...

I'm curious...does anyone have this kind of issue with the TinyOS live CD?
(the one found here http://toilers.mines.edu/Public/XubunTOS) as I have tried
this on several machines now (with the same release) and I seem to get the same result...

Leena Kowser Ganguli