[Tinyos-help] Problems with TestSerial

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Sat Feb 16 20:04:10 PST 2008

OK let's see...
You were able to program the micaz using /dev/ttyUSB0 is that right?
Then what is the exact error printed by Listen when you try to read data?
The error below looks like the result of you typing that text directly to
the bash command prompt.
Please also include the actual commands that you run.
I'm neither on T2 nor linux, but there should be a way to copy/paste
the command window and send it to us....
(Also if you have re-connected the basestation to a different USB port
the name may have changed...that hasn't happened, right?)

MS