[Tinyos-help] Deluge(ify) MultihopOscilloscope

Chieh-Jan (Mike) Liang cliang4 at cs.jhu.edu
Sat Feb 16 01:50:23 PST 2008

1.) stm25p is actually only 1MB. So, by changing the base of
GOLDENIMAGE to 1048576, you are going out of bound. I think that
"IndexError: list assignment index out of range" is to warn you about
this.

2.) I believe that Telosb has 48K ROM, so your guess of 50504 bytes is
out of bound. The reason that each partition in storage-stm25p.xml is
defined as 65536 is that it is the smallest erase unit for stm25p.

Thank you

Mike