[Tinyos-help] RSSIsample Error

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Fri Feb 15 14:37:28 PST 2008

I think you are trying to connect two processes to one socket,
both the SerialForwarder and the RssiSampleMsg programs are
probably going directly to the network base-station. Try it
without the SF, or direct the RSM to connect to the SF. I
don't know the right syntax for the -comm in the latter case
but it should be easily findable in the SF doc.

MS