[Tinyos-help] RSSIsample Error

Hardik Mehta stallion1018 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:53:14 PST 2008

hi,

 i am trying to run and analyze the 'RSSISample' application in tinyos 2.0 :

I am following the steps given below :

1. Running Serial Forwarder in one terminal - now, the serial forwarder
starts running and shows the no. of packets being received.
    The command I use is : $sf

2. Compile RssiSample application on micaz mote using the command :
     /opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib/standford-sing/apps/RssiSample$ make micaz
install,1 eprb,192.168.0.2
    This dumps the application on the mote.

3.Then, i run the application using the command :
$ java RssiSampleMsg -comm network at 192.168.0.2:10002
I receive the following error : network at 192.168.0.2:10002 died - exiting (
java.net.ConnectonException : Connection refused)
and the serial forwarder stops counting the number of received packets

 can anybody help me to solve this issue ?

 Thanks in advance