[Tinyos-help] data packet losses

Kaan Tuna kaantuna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 09:51:32 PST 2008

Hi Omprakash,
I am using telosb, Tinyos2.x (2.0.2), i have made sure that the group-id's
were different. I believe that some nodes of one network is sending their
data to the root of the other network and the receiving root is dropping the
message as the group-id's are different.

1- When i work with single network, there are no packet losses.
2- When two networks share the same group-id (ie 2 root nodes), there are
still no packet losses with no guarantee as to which tree/network a node
belongs to.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Kaan