[Tinyos-help] data packet losses

Kaan Tuna kaantuna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:35:16 PST 2008

Hello again,
When testing, I found the reason of the problem : With a single network, i
have no problem. But when I build another CollectionC network in the same
room, or another root, nodes of the first network start to send packets to
this newest root, despite networks and roots have different Group-IDs.  How
can i solve this? Any idea or help would be appreciated.
Best Regards.

Kaan