[Tinyos-help] re: GPS module of MTS420 not working

Siirtola Harri Harri.Siirtola at vtt.fi
Fri Feb 15 02:43:56 PST 2008

IIRC, the 0x0a packet is the heartbeat (health) packet that motes send
indicating they're alive. Might be that XListen won't parse it but it's
not the source of your problem. The parsed packet also looks odd,
considering there should be some GPS info. Although it reads MTS420, is
the MTS400 app sending all required data?

Sorry, haven't used MTS420 but wrote just to give something to think
about.

Regards,

    Harri